Defined courses and performance measurement
for your plant workforce, from anywhere
No IT requirement
EnVision On-Demand is a course-based program that combines computer-based tutorials with high-fidelity simulation models. Students progress using a structured approach, from a very fundamental understanding of equipment and system processes to advanced concepts.
- Safe learning environment for students to gain confidence.
- DCS type interface mimics modern controls.
- Features predefined training exercises and the ability to create your own.
- Options for instructor-led or instructor-less training are available.
- Teaches overview, key components, controls, typical startup/shutdown steps and troubleshooting.
- Quizzes and performance monitoring ensure students are progressing.
- Blended learning (animation, text, graphics, audio) accommodates diverse learning styles.
Learning Management System
- Easily launches tutorials and simulation exercises from one cloud-based application.
- Blends both computer-based tutorials and simulations into a structured course.
- Measures pre-exercise and post-exercise understanding through prediction and observation sheets.
- Allows you to add your own content for a richer learning environment.
- Set assignments and objectives.
- Track student performance.
- Track department and site performance.
- Analyze challenging subjects.
How it works
EnVision On-Demand courses seamlessly integrate our proven e-learning and simulations into an easy-to-use LMS. Students and instructors gain on-demand access to learning and administration tools.
3 min | Overview
60 sec | Affrodably Upscale Your Training Program
30 sec | Hassle Free Training Solution
30 sec | Limited Instructor Staff?
30 sec | Cost Effective Training Solution
Using a thoughtful combination of tutorial chapters and supporting simulation exercises, EnVision On-Demand courses progress with defined learning objectives. These courses are specifically designed for plant operator training, instrumentation and control (I&C) and engineering training.
For students and new plant operators needing to learn basic processes and controls.
- Process Fundamentals I
- Basic Controls
- Process Fundamentals II
Teach LNG operators and engineers the key processes and equipment in separation and gas processing.
- Gas/Oil Separation
- Feed Gas Conditioning
- Propane Refrigeration
- NGL Fractionation
Learn the purpose and operation of the key equipment applicable to a variety of processes.
- Binary Distillation
Give power plant operators a fundamental understanding of key equipment, instrumentation and controls for a variety of power generation applications.
- Process Fundamentals I
Train refinery plant operators and engineers from unit purpose to full range of unit operations and troubleshooting.
- Crude Distillation
- Sulfur Recovery
- Amine Treating
Train olefins plant operators and engineers on basic plant equipment.
- Acetylene Converter
- Ethylene Heater
- Ethylene Refrigeration
There’s an EnVision On-Demand course suitable for any level of operations and engineering personnel, whether you’re training seasoned refinery plant operators or LNG program students at a technical college.
New and Seasoned Plant Operators
EnVision offers training across all levels of competency, from the basics to more complex topics.
EnVision provides structured courses, and free-form training to adapt to the lifecycle of the worker.
EnVision provides plant engineers with a foundational understanding of upstream and refining processes so that their design decisions drive true operations value.
Technical colleges use EnVision courses to prepare their students for oil and gas industry jobs in plant operations.